THANK YOU TO ALL THE DRIVERS AND NAVIGATORS THAT PARTICIPATED
DIAMOND RALLY VIDEO 2016
VANCOUVER TO WHISTLER and beyond...
SEA TO SKY HIGHWAY 99
next rally: SATURDAY, may 6, 2017
Diamond Rally – Goals
Raise funds and awareness for your charity cause.
Host an exciting driving rally on Canada’s most scenic road; the
Sea to Sky Highway #99.
Connect with like-minded luxury and supercar owners.
Diamond Rally is a fundraising platform for local Canadian charities; the ultimate Supercar charity challenge.
Luxury and supercars rally on Canada's most scenic route, the Sea to Sky highway. Your vehicle must be a luxury or supercar to qualify to participate.
All drivers are encouraged to participate in the “Charity Challenge” where drivers and navigators to raise funds and awareness for the charity of their choice. The funds each team raises, goes directly from the driving team to its chosen charity. Drivers decal their car with their charity logo.
2017 TROPHY CATEGORIES
- Best Livery/Decal – Corporate
- Best Livery/Decal – Private
- Best Dressed Team
- Most Successful Team Charity Campaign
- Diamond Rally Ambassador Award
NOTE: All invited participants must have a Luxury vehicle or Supercar that meets the criteria and is deemed road worthy according to the British Columbia Motor Vehicle Act Regulations. Each driver must hold a valid driver’s license, must be 20+ older, a valid insurance and have proof of vehicle ownership documentation. This is a "driving" rally. Speed limits on the Sea to Sky highway must be followed.
Diamond Rally is a platform to raise funds and awareness for many charities.
As a Corporate or Private registered driver, you are encouraged to participate in the “Charity Challenge”. The formula is simple; all drivers and navigators (teams) have the opportunity to raise funds and awareness for the charity of their choice. The funds each team personally raises, goes directly from the driving team to their chosen charity. Drivers decal their cars with their chosen charity logo to promote its cause.
How do you do that?
- Select a charity of your choice and fund-raise any amount for the cause using Diamond Rally as a platform.
- Promote and display your charity decal on your car during the rally.
- Under "Corporate" entry, you can have extra sponsor and/or corporate decals along with the Diamond Rally decals.
- Under "Private" driver entry, you can only display charity and Diamond Rally decals.
- The funds you collect go directly from you to your charity of choice.
Diamond Rally decals (not charity decals) are provided to you as part of your entry registration. Need a charity? We are happy to supply you with a Mount Saint Joseph Hospital decal - free of charge.
2017 Diamond Rally driver selected charities:
- Mount Saint Joseph Hospital
- Canuck Place
- Children’s Hospital
- Colon Cancer Awareness – Faith, Love, Hope
- St. Paul's Foundation
- Dr. Peters Foundation
- Providence Health Care
- Pancreatic Cancer Canada
- BC Ballet
- North Shore Rescue
- Gutsy Walk for Crohn’s Colitis
- Ride to Conquer Cancer
- Special Olympics
- Tapestry Foundation
- The Boys & Girls Clubs of Canada
- The Children’s Wish Foundation of Canada
- VanDusen Botanical Garden
- Variety Club
- Vancouver Police Foundation
- Dress for Success
- Alzheimer Society of B.C.
Your official “Diamond Rally” decals will be provided to you the morning of the rally. All participants (both Corporate and Private) will obtain two two Diamond Rally door decals, one hood decal and two Luxury & Supercar Weekend decals to apply to their car. The creation of additional corporate and/or charity decals are the responsibility of each driver.
Firms you can contact for decal/livery creation and application:
Twiisted Media - For service in English/Mandarin/Cantonese, please contact Jeremy Chan firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-779-7792
Friday, May 5th from 5pm to 8pm:
- Diamond Rally complimentary reception & ADESA Supercar auction at Concord Presentation Centre, 88 Pacific Blvd.
- Pick up your decals
#DIAMONRALLY #DIAMONDRALLY2017 @DIAMONDRALLY
- DIAMOND RALLY -
VANCOUVER TO WHISTLER and beyond
SATURDAY, may 6, 2017
8AM TO 9:30AM
- Assemble at the official starting point, Brian Jessel BMW dealership (2311 Boundary Road)
- Drivers and navigators check-in, submit waiver form, receive decals, lanyards and lunch voucher
- Continental breakfast to all registered drivers and navigators provided by Brian Jessel BMW
9:30AM to 9:45AM
- Welcome ceremony
- Sponsor welcomes
- Safety driver meeting
10AM - SHARP!
- Official rally start and departure via Second Narrows bridge onto Sea to Sky highway 99
1st Pit Stop (approx. arrival at 11 AM) at Chances Gateway Casino, 9000 Valley drive, Squamish. public access.
- 1-hour stop
- Designated parking stalls
- Gaming floor is open for you during this pit stop
- Photo/Video opportunity
2nd Pit Stop (approx. Arrival at 1:30PM) AT PEMBERTON AIRPORT,
1850 Airport ROAD - no public access.
- 2-hour stop.
- "Film-set" lunch provided to all Diamond Rally registered drivers and navigators.
- Supercar demonstrations.
- Photo/Video opportunity.
OPTIONAL PIT STOP
- At 2pm, transportation will be available for navigators wanting to depart from the Pemberton airport to the Four Seasons Hotel in Whistler.
- Spa services will be available at a 20% discount for Diamond Rally participants.
- Please phone the hotel directly at 604.966.2620, to book a service.
3rd pit stop - four seasons resort hotel whislter
- Depart from Pemberton Airport at 3:30pm to Four Seasons Resort Hotel in Whistler.
- Four Seasons Resort Hotel reservation, contact 604.935.3400
- Allocated supercars will be parked outside the Four Seasons Resort Hotel.
- Diamond Rally awards and cocktail reception at the Four Seasons hotel private courtyard.
- Four Seasons Sidecut: Reservation required, phone 604.966.5280
- Araxi: Reservation required, phone 604.932.4540
- Bearfoot Bistro: Reservation required, phone 604.932.3433
Gather after dinner in the Mallard lounge at Chateau Fairmont Whistler for nightcaps and music.
SUNDAY, may 7, 2017
9AM - Luxury and Supercars dealer TEST DRIVEs (Ferrari, LAmborghini, Mclaren, Rolls-Royce). details to book a test drive to come soon.
11AM - COMPLiMENTARY FOR REGISTERED DRIVERS AND THEIR NAVIGATORS, VEUVE CLICQUOT BRUNCH HOSTED AT THE FOUR SEASONS RESORT HOTEL WHISTLER FOLLOWED BY THE VEUVE CLICQUOT POOL PARTY WITH DJ & SWIMWEAR FASHION SHOW (WEATHER PERMITTING AT THE FOUR SEASONS POOL).
10AM - CONTINUATION DriVE TO SPIRIT RIDGE RESORT IN OSOYOOs AND AREA27.
MEET IN THE FOUR SEASONS HOTEL LOBBY
CONTACT BILL DROSSOS TO BOOK YOUR TRACK TIME FOR AREA 27: 250.809.5802 OR BDROSSOS@AREA27.CA
BOOK YOUR HOTEL ROOM AT SPIRIT RIDGE: WWW.SPIRITRIDGE.CA